Download NDS4iOS IPA for iOS, the Nintendo DS Emulator.
Are you someone who loves to play games? If you’re using an iPhone, you must have already gotten around the Nintendo DS Emulator. It is considered one of the best DS emulators to play games on an iOS device. There are so many features available here that help you enjoy a fantastic gaming experience. To start with, Nintendo DS Emulator provides OpenGL renderer along with 3D upscaling. It means the visuals while playing the games are going to be top-notch when you’re using this emulator. Apart from that, it offers you joystick support. In addition, it also provides you with local multiplayer features and online connectivity. All in all, you will have an amazing experience while using this emulator on your device.
The only matter of concern is the fact that NDS4iOS is not readily available on your iPhone. Since the software has not been listed in the Apple Store, you will have to find alternative ways to download and use this application on your device. All it requires is a little bit of patience on your part and the application would be available to be used on your iPhone.
Also Check: GBA4iOS Emulator Download for iPhone/iPad
How to Install NDS4iOS on your iOS Devices
As we have already discussed, NDS4iOS is not readily available on the Apple Store. So you will have to take a different path to make the download possible. We will provide several sources through which you can download the application. These platforms are trusted and as long as you’re following the step-by-step guide carefully, downloading and using this application will be easily possible. Let’s go through the list one by one and check the process to download NDS4iOS:
One of the safest platforms to download NDS4iOS to your device has to be iOSEmus. We will check a step-by-step guide to make the download possible:
- First of all, you have to launch the Safari browser on your iPhone. If you haven’t downloaded this browser already, get it done as soon as possible.
- The next thing to do is to find the iOSEmus website. You can search for it and the website will drop at the top of the search list on Google.
- On the homepage of the website, you will get different icons to install the application. You will have to choose the iOSEmus profile and get it downloaded to your device.
- During the installation process, you will be asked to put out your passcode or TouchID. The profile will take only a couple of seconds to get installed.
- You have to launch your iOSEmus profile and there will be a list of tweaked files on offer to you. Scroll down and find NDS4iOS.
- Select the profile and go through its installation process. Once the installation is done, enter the Settings of your device.
- You have to trust the developer and once you do so, NDS4iOS will be available for use on your iPhone.
Another platform that you can trust is simulators. Here’s the process to download NDS4iOS to your device using it:
- You are required to launch the Safari browser and find simulators on it. The next thing to do is to go to the Apps tab.
- You need to scroll down to find NDS4iOS on this tab. There are times when the application might be revoked. You have to see if the application is revoked and if it’s not the case, you can move on with its download.
- When you tap on it, you will be able to get all the details regarding the application. You will be prompted to click on the install button. Go through the instructions before getting it installed.
- Go to the Settings once the installation is done and trust the developer for it.
Once the installation is completed, you’re good to go with it. Install the ROMs of the game you want to play and it’s all yours to enjoy from that point onwards.
This is another platform to download and install NDS4iOS. It is a trustworthy application so you shouldn’t worry about its safety. Here’s the step-by-step process to download NDS4iOS using TutuApp:
- Open The Safari browser and go to the website of TutuApp.
- It will take some time for the website to be fully loaded. You will be required to download TutuApp to your device.
- The download and installation process of TutuApp writes itself. Once the installation is completed, you will see that the icon of the application has dropped on your home screen.
- Before you go on to use the application, you will be required to trust the certificate of the application as usual.
- Now it’s ready to launch. You will find a search field on the application. You have to search for NDS4iOS here.
- The application will appear comfortably on your screen. All you have to do is click on download and select install when TutuApp prompts you to do so.
- You have to trust the certificate and that would be enough to run NDS4iOS on your device.
Sideload The IPA File
If you don’t want to use any of the above methods, you also have a chance to sideload the IPA file. How would you manage to do so? Simple, you will require the help of a PC to get it done.
- Go to your PC and click on the download link to download the IPA file of NDS4iOS.
- Once the application has been installed on your computer, go to the Settings here. You will have to reach the Profile & Device Management section.
- As you get there, you will be required to find your app profile i.e. your Apple ID credentials.
- As you open it, you will be asked to click on “Trust” twice. Do that and the application will be ready for use on your iOS device.
You will have to re-install the application after every 7 days due to Apple’s restrictions on free developer accounts. You will have to use a PC each time the re-install process needs to be conducted so keep that in mind.
Q1: Is it easy to download and install NDS4iOS?
It might not be as easy as other applications but it’s not complex by any means. The fact that it’s not available on the Apple Store means that you will have to choose a third-party source to download and install this application. But you don’t necessarily have to jailbreak your device so that’s a relief.
Q2: How much time does it take to download and install NDS4iOS?
It depends upon a lot of factors. The third-party source should be working properly to get the download done in a quick time. More often than not, it will barely take half an hour to get the whole job done.
Q3: Is it easy to download Nintendo DS ROMs to NDS4iOS?
Yes, it’s far too easy to download and install Nintendo DS ROMs. All you have to do is a quick search for the ROM on Google and it will be a matter of a few minutes before it’s ready for use through NDS4iOS.
Conclusion: Download NDS4IOS Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS
Playing games on any given device is fun. If you’re using an iOS device, going for NDS4iOS will always be fruitful. It is loaded with a bunch of great features and as you can see, it’s relatively easier to download ROMs and start playing your favourite games on it!